Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simple joys

Some of my favorites:



  1. Getting up when my body tells me it's time to wake up and not being 'told' to wake up by the alarm. 
  2. Having my face or hand licked by my dog.
  3. Sitting home on a Friday night with a good movie and some snacks.
  4. Finishing an enthralling book.
  5. Marking a brilliant essay.
  6. Coffee with some of my best mates.
  7. Listening to jazz whilst it is raining or when the weather is cool and grey.
  8. The smell of my favorite food cooking.
  9. A really good cardio workout.
  10. A cuddle from someone I care about. 

2 comments:

  1. I miss Number 6, damn it.
    3 is a pretty good one, too, though that has become what I do almost EVERY night.
    I need to do more of 4 & 9.
    I would like to give you a Number 10! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do nearly enough of Number 6 now that you and Nicole are not with us. :(

    It's been awhile since I did number 4..only because I can't seem to finish them!

    I would really like to get a number 1o from you too! :)

    ReplyDelete